Whether you’re renovating your bathroom or expanding your outdoor living area, tile offers a versatile flooring option that adds aesthetic appeal and exceptional functionality to a space. There are a lot of different materials that you can choose from for your flooring, but porcelain tiles in Brooklyn, NY offer a number of unique benefits to homeowners. If you’re considering porcelain tiles for your next project, it’s a good idea to learn more about the advantages of using this material, including the following:
- Durability: One of the most significant benefits of porcelain tiles is their durability. Porcelain tiles are a great option for commercial and residential applications alike because of their exceptional impact resistance. Porcelain tiles can withstand impacts and heavy use with minimal scratching, wear and damage. Even in busy households with a lot of activity, you can feel confident that your porcelain tile will be able to stand up to the challenge.
- Weatherability: In addition to general durability and damage resistance, porcelain tile also offers superior weatherability. Porcelain tiles are far denser than other tile options, like ceramic, meaning that they are more water resistant. Instead of absorbing spills like more porous tile, porcelain tiles are impervious to water. This makes them an excellent option for outdoor spaces, where tiles are frequently exposed to rain.
- Easy maintenance: Some tile flooring requires a lot of ongoing maintenance and thorough cleaning, but porcelain tile is relatively easy to care for. Because porcelain tile doesn’t have a very porous surface, it’s easy to wipe up spills before they seep into the material and cause staining. With periodic sweeping and mopping, and spot cleaning when necessary, you can keep your porcelain tile looking as good as new for years to come.
- Style options: Porcelain tiles come in a wide variety of styles and designs so you can select options that match your preferences perfectly. You can select tile in various colors, shades, textures, sizes and patterns, depending on the look you want to achieve in your space. You can even select porcelain tiles that are fabricated to resemble other materials like marble and limestone.
- Long lasting: Another benefit of porcelain tile is its longevity. While you might spend more upfront for porcelain tile than other options, you will save money in the long run on repairs and have to spring for tile replacement far less often. Porcelain tile also maintains its appearance for longer than other tile varieties. Because it is so durable and resilient, you don’t have to worry about it looking shabby or worn out after a few years.
Find porcelain tiles in Brooklyn, NY
If you want to learn more about all of the benefits of porcelain tiles in Brooklyn, NY or are interested in browsing your other flooring options, reach out to Euro House Tile & Marble. For over a decade, we have been proud to provide our customers with our high-quality, luxury tile options. Our products offer incredible aesthetic benefits and superior performance, regardless of the application. For more information about what we have to offer, stop by or give us a call today.
Categorised in: Porcelain Tiles